Book A Brew Session
Our unique Brew On Premise facility offers customers a premium hands on brewing experience. In a supervised session, with one of our trained brewers, groups and/or individuals have the opportunity brew their very own 50L batch of craft beer. The processes and materials used in the session are the same quality materials used for our core range beers, making the BOP beers a serious quality craft beer to be enjoyed with your family and friends. Brewing Session take about 3 hours.
The Brewery will be open for small batch brewing sessions Thursday to Sunday. For individuals and groups up to 5-6 people per brew.
You are welcome to bring along friends & family to watch and enjoy some great Victorian beers. Please inform the brewery of your total numbers, to ensure you and all your friends & family will have somewhere to sit on the day.
Terms and Conditions:
- Large group or corporate bookings must be booked 1 week prior to brewing with all information provided to the brewery
- Cancelations/Re-scheduling – Please inform the brewery over the phone of any cancellations 1 day prior to your brewing session
- Closed toed shoes must be worn at all times during the brewing session
- The beer brewed is for personal consumption ONLY and is not for re-sale under any circumstances
- The brewery reserves the right to reject bookings