Our unique Brew On Premise facility offers customers a premium hands on brewing experience. In a supervised session, with one of our trained brewers, groups and/or individuals have the opportunity brew their very own 50L batch of craft beer. The processes and materials used in the session are the same quality materials used for our core range beers, making the BOP beers a serious quality craft beer to be enjoyed with your family and friends.
Pale Ales – Amber Ales – Brown Ales – Stouts – IPA(+50)
Within each of these styles we have several recipes perfected for your brewing pleasure, for example Australian Pale Ale, English Bitter, Irish Stout or American Red Ale.
The Nitty Gritty
Standard Batch - $275
IPA Batch - $325
- Each batch will take approximately two and a half to three hours to complete
- Each brew will produce approximately four-five slabs of 330ml bottles
- There will be roughly four to five weeks between brewing session and bottling session depending on fermentation
- Once your beer completes fermenting, you will receive an email to book your bottling session
- If you prefer, the brewery staff can bottle and package your beer for you, this will incur an additional cost of $50
- If you are a beer-junky and happen to own your own keg, there is scope for having that filled instead of bottling at no extra cost. Just ask your brewer on the day for details
- Beer must be bottled/collected within two months of brew session
Please ensure you wear closed toed footwear
Brewing Session Times Each Week
Please note, your session will be confirmed via return email.