Brew on Premise
The Brewery will be open for small batch brewing sessions Thursday to Sunday. For individuals and groups up to 5-6 people per brew. Please fill in the booking request form to the right to book and secure your brew session.
You are welcome to bring along friends & family to watch and enjoy some great Victorian beers. Please inform the brewery of your total numbers in the ‘other comments or questions box’ to ensure you and all your friends & family will have somewhere to sit on the day.
Brewing times are as follows;
|Thursday||5pm, 5:30pm, 6pm|
|Friday||4:30pm, 5pm, 5:30pm|
|Saturday||11am, 11:45am, 12:30pm, 1:15pm, 2:15pm, 3pm, 3:45pm|
|Sunday||11am, 11:45am, 12:30pm, 1:15pm, 2:15pm, 3pm, 3:45pm|
If you wish to brew more than one beer on the day then please make multiple bookings using the booking request form to your right or alternately contact the brewery via email@example.com to request a booking.
For corporate, large group (eg. 8 or more people) or multiple brews please contact the brewery via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a booking.
Terms and Conditions:
- Large group or corporate bookings must be booked 1 week prior to brewing with all information provided to the brewery
- Cancelations/Re-scheduling – Please inform the brewery over the phone of any cancellations 1 day prior to your brewing session
- Payment – Payment must be made on arrival or prior to the brewing session commencing
- Closed toed shoes must be worn at all times during the brewing session
- The beer brewed is for personal consumption ONLY and is not for re-sale under any circumstances
- The brewery reserves the right to reject bookings